the “ultimate” ROBBER STOPPER!
- designed for INDOOR applications
- FCC certification
- built-in PIR motion detector
- WARNING strobe lights with loud siren
- concealed emergency shut off switch
- adjustable ENTRY time delay
- 90 second EXIT time delay
- 9 volt – requires 6 AA batteries
- low battery indicator
- ARM/DISARM via remote key fob
- automatic reset
- PANIC (hold-up) mode capability
- wireless, easy do-it-yourself installation
- quick installation – less than 15 minutes
- no monthly monitoring fee
- no contract to sign
- compact and discreet – 5″W x 9 3/4″ L x 3″ D
- easy load of canister and batteries without tools
- accommodates various sizes of MK3 fliptop canisters Inside view: spray canister plunger, 3 switch time delay
- world-wide patent pending settings, battery compartments
PEPPERALARM™ physically STOPS thieves from stealing IMMEDIATELY!
DEALER INQUIRIES WELCOME
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
THE DO-IT-YOURSELF ALARM SYSTEM PACKAGE CONTAINS:
> One PEPPERALARM™ dispenser
> Two mounting screws
> Three (3) wireless arm/disarm key fobs
> Written operating instructions
> 3 exterior vinyl WARNING decals
Suggested Retail Price: $367 USD
LIMITED TIME OFFER: just $325 USD
FREE Shipping anywhere within Continental USA
*The powerful commercial strength pepper spray formula differs from other marketed pepper sprays as it is completely clear-therefore it DOES NOT LEAVE STAINS with virtually no clean-up required.
The unique and environmentally friendly formula was specially developed and is recommended for all INDOOR applications.
PEPPERALARM™ will accommodate most brands of 1.5 – 4 ounce MK3 pepper spray canisters. The size of canister selected will depend on the size of the area to be protected.
The canister will completely empty upon activation.
The canister flip top must have ‘grip grooves’ located on both sides of the top (as shown in the picture). This style of canister head is the ONLY style that will fit in the alarm device.
Some brands of Dog/Animal repellent canisters will also fit into the alarm unit.
To DISARM the device: face toward the device and press the right green (D) button of the key fob until the device chirps twice.
It is just that easy.
VERY IMPORTANT: Try arming and disarming the device a few times with each of the 3 key fobs provided BEFORE inserting the ‘live’ pepper spray canister into the alarm device.
PEPPERALARM’s panic mode capabilities can be used to protect your family against possible HOME INVASIONS or to aid employees from the threat of armed robbery.
When the device is not armed and you want to engage the panic mode, simply press down both the A and D buttons on the key fob at the same time and hold till the device begins to disburse pepper spray. Then release the buttons and the spray will stop.
To learn how the PEPPERALARM™ device operates and how to prepare and insert the pepper spray canister we recommend viewing the Operating Instructions video below.
Copyright © 2007-2017 ROBBERSTOPPER International Inc. All rights reserved.
Safe and Secure Shopping